Hello and welcome to PBB. In this week’s Facebook live broadcast, I talked with Tiffany Lyn Tebid an American married to Cameroonian Stanislaus Tebid.
In 2018, Tiffany started a food and lifestyle Channel (Seasoning Angels) where she and her family demonstrate how to cook Cameroon food.
Her ingenious tips and tweaks she has shared over the years on her pages have helped cut down the cooking time of traditional Cameroonian meals and inspired thousands of people across the globe as well as reignited their love for cooking.
Tiffany shared her story on how she learned how to cook Cameroon food over time and sharing the lessons with the world on her channel.
Watch this on Youtube or Join the other 4000+ people to watch on Facebook
- Discover Tiffany Lyn Tebids back story (Her family background and how she met her Cameroonian husband)
- What her Cameroonian Inlaws thought about her before she got married
- The Lifestyle Adjustments she has had to make marrying a Cameroonian and her overall thoughts on the Cameroonian people
- Her thoughts on Cameroonian food and what her first experience was
- Her First attempts to cooking difficult meals
- Tiffany’s tips/hacks on cutting down food preparation time
- How to learn to cook Cameroon food
- How to relate with a family or mother in law from another culture( Continent)
You might also like:
- Women’s day Interview with Ola Adeyemi – Inspiring the next generation of women
- Self-care Tips for Busy Entrepreneur Parents – 5 Strategies for the New Year
- How 2020 can make the next decade better
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?