When universities abruptly shut down in March because of the coronavirus pandemic, many international students were caught in Limbo, distraught over having to give up physical learning, social lives and vital on-campus networking opportunities for the study at home option. Hear the stories of 6 international students on how they navigated life during the lockdown.
1. Laurie Celia Mbiegue(Cameroonian) Studying in Wales, UK
2. Ewuradwoa Ahwo (Ghanaian) studying in Malaysia
3. Alimiyao Sayaou Karamatou (Republic of Benin) Studying in Malaysia
4. Suh Niba Afuuhnwi (Cameroonian) studying in Canada
5. Chiemeriwo Godday Osuagwu (Nigerian) studying in Australia
6. Olaniyan Olanrewaju (Nigerian) studying in Saudi Arabia